We offer 2 types of membership plans and you are free to choose the plan that suits you the most.
There is a monthly Oinai members plan and a drop-in system where members can use our facilities for a shorter period of time.
|Weekends and Holidays||Closed||Tour of room space||Reservation is required for the tours. Please contact us.|
（Temporary use members）
|Oinai members （Monthly use members）|
|Plan||ドロップイン（Drop-in）||つきづき（For intensive use）||ひねもす（Free pass members）||はたあげ（Start up）|
|For short-term concentration
||For short-term remote work||Standard plan||Use of Oinai adress|
Saturdays and Holidays
|Fees||¥10,000 /month||¥7,000 /month||¥15,000 /month||¥300 /hour||¥13,000 /month|
|Guest Fee||Free||¥500 /hour （per guest）|
|Meeting rooms||Free up to 18 hours/month (Monthly Oinai members only After 18 hours of use there is an extra fee per hour）||Small meeting room ¥1,000/hour
Large meeting room ¥2,000/hour
|Use of Oinai Address（For official use, for receiving mails/percels）||×||×||〇||×||×|
|Payment method||Direct withdrawl from bank account||Cash|
- ●Oinai membersʼ regulations
- *You will be required to pay additional fees in order to participate in events and seminars.
- *You will be charged additional fee for use outside of our main service hours.
- *We request all new members to have an interview with our staff for registering and there is usually one week for reviewing.
- ●Drop-in membersʼ regulations
- *Our maximum one day fee is ¥2000. (It can be used if you plan to work over 7 hours a day.)
- *There is a coupon for 1 hour use available. ¥3000/11 sheets (¥300/h*11sheets Valid for:12months )
- For Intensive use member (“つきずき” in Jp), there are certain conditions that apply. Please contact us about the details.
It depends on your plan and the extra facilities you will use.
*You need to become a member for the use of our facilities.
|Available hours for rental||Weekdays||19:00-22:00||*Entire floor rental is not available during day time.|
|Saturdays and Holidays||10:00-20:00|
|Sundays||10:00-18:00||*You will be able to book an entire floor
in case of using 2 hours and more on Sundays.
|Oinai members （Monthly use members）||Drop-in members （Temporary use members）|
|Rental plan||ひねもす（Free Pass members）||あさゆう（Early birds and night owls）||はたあげ（Start up）||たちより（By the hour）||つきずき（For intensive use）|
|Entire floor||¥2,500 / hour||¥5,000 / hour|
|Kitchen（For events）||¥1,000 / hour||¥2,000 / hour|
|Large meeting room||¥1,000 / hour||¥2,000 / hour|
|Small meeting room||¥500 / hour||¥1,000 / hour|
|Gallery||¥1,000 / day||¥2,000 / day|
- *In order to use our gallery you will be required to agree on additional regulations. Please contact our stuff for the details.
- *There may be a case that we will have to decline your request to hold an event, if we find the content of the event inappropriate.
- Thank you for your understanding.
Services and facilities
- Power outlets
- Battery charger (iphone, Android)
- Projection Screen
- Business card scanner (Eight)
- Fax service : send only (10yen/sheet)
- All-in-one laser printer (copy : 10yen/sheet)
- All-in-one ink jet printer (copy : 10yen/sheet)
- Multifunction printer (copy : 200yen/sheet)
- A1 size plotter (print 500yen/sheet)
- Kitchen：IH Stove
- Microwave oven
- Rice cooker
- Kitchen tools and appliances/Dishes and glasses
- Water server
- Coffee maker
- Coffee grinder
- Office Glico (100yen/1package)
- Nespresso coffee machine (150yen/1capsule)
- Rental bicycle (100yen/1time)
Application procedure for monthly members (Oinai members)
- 【Application procedure】
- If you wish to become a member, you will be asked to come to our space and fill in an application form, agreeing to our rules and regulations.
Please contact us beforehand for our available days.
*Please bring an identification card with you the day of the interview.
- Interview with Oinai staff
*If our staff in charge isnʼt available on the day you come, we will have to reschedule to a day of your preference.
*You will be given a brief explanation of our facilities and then you will be asked questions regarding your purpose of use of Oinai. (It usually takes about 30 to 60 mins.)
- 【It usually takes a week for the result of the screening】
- 【After the screening】
- After the screening process is over, we will contact you via e-mail or phone with information about your registration and details about your payment.
You can decide the day you wish to start your membership at Oinai.
- 【Requirements for official admission】
- After your membership is accepted, we will ask you to bring also your bank account information (we accept only Japanese banks accounts) as well as your Inkan
(Japanese seal used for that specific bank account).
When all registration process is over, we will hand you your new Oinai membership card!