About visiting our
- Is it possible for me to visit and observe your facility? If it is possible, from what time till when could it be?
- You can visit us anytime during our business hours. Please come and visit us from 9-18pm on weekdays when our main staff is available to explain you the details and consult with us your plans if it is necessary.
- Do I have to make a reservation to visit your facility?
- Not necessarily. Please feel free to visit us anytime during our business hours. We would recommend you to send your questions via email in advance so that we can have time to answer your questions and requests more smoothly.
- Can I come to spend some time at your facility before entering/registering as a member?
- Yes, you can. The first time you come to use our facility, you can use it without entering / registering as a member.
You can use it with the same fees as a Tachiyori (Drop-in) member.
About the use
- Is it possible to use your facility just for one day?
- Yes, it is. After being registered to our membership system, you will be able to use our facilities as drop-in member and you will be charged hourly.
Maximum fee for one day use is 2,000yen and it will be applied in case of over 7 hours use.
- May I bring my clients / guests with me for a meeting?
- Yes, you can. If you are registered as an Oinai member, you can bring your guests with you for free.
If you are a Drop-in member, you can also bring your guests but it will be charged an extra 500yen per 1 hour for 1 guest.
However, it has to be for business conversations and for meeting only so if your guests require to use the Oinai facilities with you, your guests will also need to register as members. If you plan to have a large number of people to hold a meeting, we would recommend you to make a reservation to our two meeting rooms instead.
- Can I make a phone or Skype call?
- Yes, you can. In that case, we would appreciate it if you could mind the people around you.
- Can I bring something to eat in Oinai?
- It is possible to eat or bring food to our facilities. (except alcoholic drinks)
About applying for a membership
- How do I apply for a membership?
What kind of documents do I need to bring with me if I want to apply for a membership?
- A: Drop-in members : Identification papers
A: Oinai members : Identification papers, bank account (Japanese bank account only) and registration paper (Will be given when you apply for it).
※It will take about 1 week for screening after an interview with our staff.
※If you are willing to use our Start Up plan, you will be asked to hand in a copy of your company registration at a later date.
- How much does it cost to become a member?
- A: Drop-in members: registration fee 500yen
A: Oinai members: registration fee 5,000yen + monthly fee for the month you enter + monthly fee for the following month.
- What is the difference between Oinai members and Drop-in members?
- Oinai members are able to enjoy our facilities freely for a long period of time.
Drop-in members are members that either plan to use our facilities for a few months only or they want to work independently for few hours at a time only.
- Do you provide free drinks?
- We provide a water server with hot and cold water.
There are also coffee machines and Nespresso coffee for a price.
You can also keep your own stock of tea, coffee at our kitchen.
- Is your kitchen available anytime and for free?
- You can use our kitchen for free after becoming a member. We provide many kitchen tools and appliances.
- Can I use wifi?
- You can use power outlets and wifi connection at every seat.
- It is possible to get a print and photocopy?
- Yes, it is. We have an ink jet multifunction printer and a printer that can print up to A1 size.
- Can I use FAX?
- We provide FAX services for a price. Please confirm the price list at the reception desk.
- Can I ask you to put flyers in oinai?
- We will consider your request. We have priority to put flyers related to our members’ projects and their businesses first.